Friday, May 18, 2007

W-w-w-w-wipeout!

I think mentioned before how Brad had tried surfing a couple weekends ago.


We were lucky enough some friends we went with brought their digital camera.


Here are the pic's they emailed me!


Here comes a wave...get on the board babe!


Alright! Now.....Paddle baby paddle!!!



He's doing it.....HOLY MOLY!


Woot woot!~

W-w-w-w-w-WIPEOUT! (see Neil in the background with his arm up.....he was teaching Brad)



And then me.....watching from the sidelines and PRAYING my dear husband doesn't break his little neck.

Even Sammy gave it a shot.....he didn't want to leave!!


UPDATE ON BRAD'S HEALTH: He went in for his Physical on Thurs, and they said his glucose numbers were higher than they would like, and they mentioned some other test that Brad has "forgotten" already (of course I couldnt GO and ask all the questions I had remembered to ask since I had to stay home with the kids) Grrrrr. Anyway...he has to fast on Sunday through Monday morn and take a few more blood tests. They didn't seem OVERLY concerned so I am taking that as good news. Of course I am going by 3rd hand info through --uh-umm....my husband.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time!!!! Let us know how the additional tests come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! We don't "surf" around here in Kansas (lol) but instead go tubin'. I make an ass out of myself therefore I don't tube anymore! I'd love to buy a jetski or a boat soon so the kids can try. They'd love it!!

    Are they leaning towards something like Type 2 Diabetes or something with dh? He's awfully skinny for that I would think. I hope they figure it out soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo much fun! Love those photos!! look at Sammy! Cutie!

    Keep us posted on DH's test results!!!

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey where ya been??

    ReplyDelete