Monday, September 10, 2007

Misc RANDOM thoughts

....and other stuff....


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*




.....and we begin....

first I have to say a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY (now belated, due to this taking me 3 days to post lol) to my honey!
We can add another year to the wonderful ones the Lord has blessed him with! :)



Next...


I was SOOOO glad to have my aunt visit!!!




She is so much fun....and she shares EVERYTHING!!.... just ask her....(inside joke)


Here is a shot of my mother and aunt..Aren't the goooor-geous!?!





Next Brad CAME HOME this past Thurs!!!

Can I get a wooooot wooooot.?!?!

ar ar'

Here are the kids waiting patiently for him... (note the drama mama pouring rocks on bugs head..lol)...



Misc shot....bug after a good day at school, thus the red "hug me" sticker in his hands... (he brings these home on a daily basis when he has a good day at school and listens)


Here'a a video of us getting ready to go outside for some yard work...



Dirt? what dirt? I dont see any dirt? :p



"shhhhh....I'm sleeping" ( i fell asleep on the floor after helping mommy pull weeds)



*sigh*



Drama Mama and daddy snuggle-bugging! :) Love this pic!~




So.....in other news.. Bug has had a hard time figuring out what he wants to be this year for halloween.


We have gone from him wanting to be superman (again)..


to a lightning mcqueen.....


to his newest one....


Peter Pan. ( ?!? he even asked to get the movie ?!?)


Well, we were out shopping the other day and..



*insert harps playing and angels singing*



It suddenly became clear....


*rolls her eyes*


and he couldnt leave the store without it.


Ladies and gentlemen...may I introduce...




SPIDERMAN....aka... bug





surprised??




I didn't think so. ;)


Now he is VERY excited for trick-or-treating to start.

We also were under attack!

HOLY MOLY....it was brutal.

I managed to catch some of it on video.

Just a warning though.....viewer discretion is advised.



:p :p :p :p :p

One last random thing...

Here is a video of bug...next idol? Eat your heart out Kelly Clarkson!! LOL



TTFN!~

3 comments:

  1. A belated happy birthday and a big welcome home to Brad!!!!!

    Your mom and aunt look wonderful!

    Glad Bug is doing well in school!

    We SO need to talk!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Cute pics! I love the video with Brad being attacked. LOL! I have so many videos like that! It's more fun every few years when another kid joins in! LOL! Dave doesn't have a fighting chance anymore! HA! Sammy singing Since you've been gone is too cute! Anyways I am glad to hear he is home for you and that things are going great! Sounds like Sammy is having fun in Kindergarten! Oh Dominic will be "Leo" from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles this year. I wanted him to be Batman and Damien Robin but he wouldn't do it. LOL!

    I hope you talk to Rhonda soon! I keep telling her I'll call her and I never have! I'm such a bad friend! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! You have two cute kiddos. I can't believe how big Drama Mama has gotten! She's so adorable.

    I love the video of B being attacked. Too sweet. We have one from this weekend of Jana attacking J.

    (((((HUGS))))) and lots of love to you,

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete