Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh the FUN times...

And THIS is why I haven't been to a NASCAR race with him in 10 years...

I suppose it runs in the family...this need to torture me..

And yes, I had (and continue to) endure the 2 of them like that...lol

We got here to RICHMOND about 1 yesterday and set up camp.
Made some hot dogs...and played some console.

The 4 guys in the camper next to us have joined us a few times and even made my experience better by setting me up in a lawn chair right next to their firepit...and when I commented "now THIS is camping" (since I was toasty warm)...they walked over and said "nope...here...(he holds out a thing of chocolate Oreos).....THIS is camping"
I have to admit. He was right. Lol.

We slept good last night and are on day #2 now....
Boys are still sleeping...
And I am super excited to see what the day brings..

Go Kenseth...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment