Thursday, June 23, 2011

tsk tsk

So I haven't been feeling well lately and had to go to the Dr.
They put me on a medication that I had a bad reaction to and ended up in the ER.
No worries. It was nothing they couldn't take care of quickly.
Anyway, because of what happened and how my body was I could not make it over to PA for the weekend as we had planned. We were going to see Nana and Pappy. Nana is dealing with a few things as well...not sure if I am allowed to share..but let's just say she is AwESOME!!! She really has this spirit about her that I can't explain. She has one of the biggest hearts I have ever come across...and I thank God for her everyday. After all..I only married Brad so I could be a part of his family. ;o)
Anyway...back to the picture...I didnt go ..and Brad was brave enough to take the kids. Well I just had ONE request for him......
BRING THE KIDS BACK THE WAY I AM GIVING THEM TO YOU....
WELL.....
Saturday night I get a call at 915pm that Bug was bit by the neighbors dog....
In the FACE!

Seriously folks...if there is one thing that can terrify me in .01 sec flat...its that. Josh was bit in Germany when we first moved there and it haunts me to this day!
Anyway...all I could picture was my Bug..hurt. and me not there to help. And Joshs face after his bite.
Thank God we had not 1 but 2 wonderful mommys there (Nana and Maybn)...that took over and managed.
I was a basket case from 5 hours away.
They came home Sunday and I got to see for myself he was fine.
Fat Lip...bruised...a tad traumatized..
But fine.
This picture was taken 3 days later...so it looks better . He is one lucky bug...
And so is Brad. Lol

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that he is okay, with that smile ... Geez! Thank God for Nana Darla!!!!!

    ReplyDelete