Sunday, January 15, 2012

Surprise Date!!!

Brad came home with a dozen roses and told me he was taking me out on a date..he had even arranged a sitter and made reservations...apparently we have a famous chef that owns a restraunt in warrenton called Claires Depot...its a train depot that was turned into this beautiful restraunt..the food was out of this world!!! I didn't get pictures of the appetizers but it was a flat bread with melted mozzarella a cherry tomato, basil and a piece of Bacon. It was incredible. But the soup?! O.m.g.  lol... It was a creamy crab soup, I can't even put to justice with words...

Anyway, it was exactly what we needed and I am SO thankful for my husband.. I thank God EVERY day for him.

Love you Bradley!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment