Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 WILL be divine~

Want to know how I know?

Because I was blessed enough to spend the 1st day of the new year with my family and even an old friend!!!


We went to Josh's house for a Taco dinner last night, and had Tom and his sweet (although VERY competitive *wink wink*) wife join us. What a blast!

It was SO much fun talking about the old days, and catching up on the new.

It really is a cool experience when you get to spend time with someone that you knew as a kid....and still have the same connection that you had 15 years ago!


Of course, now it's even better because you have your own family to share with them, and you get to see where their life has taken them, and meet their signifigant others!

So far I have been fortunate enough to see Nancy, Autumn, and Tom!

A reunion is in the works for sure! :)

I will have pictures to post on Sun....when I get back to N.C.....

the good news: Brad may have a job (it's about 99%)...starting this week....and although it means being seperate for a while...we are SOOO grateful.

the better news: It means we can make our LONG OVERDUE trip to PA to see Nana,(yay!!!) and celebrate a belated birthday and christmas with her.

Please continue to lift us up in your prayers and thoughts though....and God bless ya'all............ give your families my love!~

1 comment: