Thursday, June 04, 2009

3 reasons why I love this child SOOOOOO much!

Reason #1: The 1st video is my FAVORITE!! Don't ask me where she picked this up...but she had me in tears I was laughing so hard!...We were at an award ceremony today at Sam's school...(more on that tomorrow)..when she did this she had the entire table paying more attention to her than the award ceremony :)

Reason #2: Same day (today), and she was singing a song as we headed into the ceremony...do you recognize the tune and her own made up words! LOL :)

Reason #3....We had a church picnic this past Sunday and McKayla ASKED me to "videocord" her singing this song...it happens to be one of her favorites... :) The good part is toward the end though...what a HAM!

She is truly a BLESSING and makes each day such a joy. I can not express how much I love this child and what an amazing little girl she is! (though I am a tad bias! lol)

THANK YOU LORD!

P.S Note that she has taken to carrying a "purse" around...today she had a teapot and a poodle in it! :)

*I will post about Sam's awards soon...he did AWESOME! AND get this! My 6 year old child ate 11 chicken nuggets, a small fry, AND a hot fudge sundae...

can we say growing? the pig.

2 comments:

  1. She definetely gets that look from her Mommy is all I can say!!! Cant wait to see you this weekend baby!!!! Love You Baby!!!! Miss you tons sweetpea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...look at those! I love em! ...I have to tell you...that's a lot of chicken nuggets! Ava's been eating like a pig lately too..I think its the pig hat she insists on wearing everywhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete