Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Santa..Oh, Christmas Tree..and GREAT NEWS TOO!

We did a bit of decorating, and finally got our tree up.

This year it is a real tree (yay!)
Since a family of little baby mice surprised us in our fake one. (no more storing stuff in the garage in cardboard!) LESSON LEARNED...(and let me save how THRILLED I was, when my DEAR husband decided to suck up, yes SUCK UP...the baby mice in my VACUUM..for another post. Yes, yes I'll do that :)...
Moving on shall we? :P
Anyway...here are some great pics and video!~
~~~~~~~~~
FIRST OFF....let's start with some..

GREAT NEWS...

I have to say how PROUD I am of Samuel! He made the A/B honor roll in his third grade class! Even with all the "issues" with focus he has been having.

Calling his name to recieve his certificate and free happy meal ticket...


And on TOP of that...to make the news even SWEETER (careful you'll get a toothache)..
I get these home from his teacher!~(all within a 2 week period!)



THIS ONE MAKES ME SOOOOOOO PROUD I CAN'T STAND IT!!!



This was the last one! :) GO BUG!!
He is such a great child. Sometimes I think I musta done SOMETHING right! :)
~~~~~~~~

DEAR SANTA...
(click on the picture to enlarge)
Here is KK's letter to SANTA (I wrote as fast as I could,this child can talk!!)


And Bug's!....(LOVE this boy~he cracks me up)

KK at Josh's....(she loves her chocolate as much as her momma :)


~~~~~~
OH, Christmas Tree....

Drama Mama putting her first ornament up! :)


Bug and his....


The 2 "helpers" under the tree! :) (term used VERY loosely)


She loves her doggy (take a picture, she insisted) :)..


A boy and his best friend...


Me and the pooker...(I am trying to sort through the Christmas boxes)...



My sweetie's...


DROP it Biscuit!.....
I have to post a shot of the FINISHED result soon! :P Yes, we ARE done! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CUB SCOUT PARADE

Bug had his FIRST EVER cub scout parade! And we were IN it! :P


Bug on the float..


And off we go...


Waving..(like the Drama QUEEN she is) :)


Helllloooo everyone....


I think we were #22 in a line of 41....

A video of them doing the Scout promise in front of the judges...(a funny little side note I'm adding for the vacuum incident dear! :) Ummm, if you will note at the beginning of the video...Brad (who is doing the videoography here)...cant even tell his son from another cub scout (though he figures it out) in blue! :)!
RANDOM SHOTS~

Uncle Josh letting KK karate chop fruit on his Ipad... (at thanksgiving)..



Biscuit in his sweater! :)
Well, folks....thats about it for now. I have to get my butt up and make some dinner (oh yeah..I cant spend all day on here)...lol
LOVE TO ALL....and to all a good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment