Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa replied!!

Wow, even though he is SOOOO busy this time of year, he still found the time to get back to the kids!

He is certainly up with the technology these days (as I'm sure he HAS to be)...and they each got a personalized video message from Santa HIMSELF!

And so very quickly too!! ...since we just mailed our letters out Monday!~ :)

Gotta love that reindeer mail! :)

Anyway..here is KK's video email from Santa:

CLICK HERE

And Sam's...

CLICK HERE

I am SUPER excited to see their reactions when they wake up and see it!! I am even tempted to go wake their little butts up! :) lol I will post the video's below as soon as I can.

HUGE THANKS SANTA!! :)

I'm off to go"peek"in on them! :) :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE:

Here are their reactions.... (:P)...and no, I didn't wake them up...o.k...maybe just KK...but Bug was already awake!

Anyway the video's are below.. (i think Sam's was toooo funny, I just love his face, even at 8!)

Here is KK as she watches her video....



And Bug's!~ :)

:P Such good memories they will make in 10 years! :)

Well, everyone...have a wonderful holiday! And remember the TRUE meaning behind CHRISTmas.

Love to all!~

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ... LOVE the videos! Especially, the part where Santa said he has to be nice to his sister and Kay Kay said "YAY"! Such a lovable babydoll she is. She loves her brother very much.

    ReplyDelete