Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over due Post

This actually happened the 3rd week in Dec....

bad mom.

but..

Bug earned his bobcat badge!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted it has to be pinned upside down until he does a good deed for someone..then I can sew it on.


I am SOOOOOO proud of him! :o)

I am seriously concerned about my sewing skills though.. :P

this should be interesting. lol

Before they get pinned they get painted in certain colors that represent elements or traits..


my favorite being the red stripe on his chin.... if I catch him in a lie I get to put it there, and he has to wear it so people ask him why he has it there.

He then has to explain and face the lie over and over for the day.


Bug being....well, bug. :P (with his buddy also named Sam)


Guess who made an appearance??

She had to wait for all the boys to go first...but when it was her turn she RAN up there and took up most of his time :)...the little turkey.

My poser (I swear this is one of about 6 poses she insisted we take of her...yes, everyone was quite amused)


*sigh*.....



He is currently working on his pinewood derby car. The race is this Sat at his school from 1-5, and he is SOOO excited. Brad and him went to a workshop last weekend and shaped it. They painted the first coat on Tues, and are finishing it up tonight. I can't WAIT to see how it turns out. The only thing he insisted it have is flames. lol

my boy!

Pictures to come...
and timely! :)

1 comment:

  1. My dear sweet Princess! You are quite the poser! You could be the next iCarly or Hannah Montana!!!!

    ReplyDelete