Monday, September 26, 2005

BEWARE!~~

A few pregnant shots! *yikes*

Here are a few pictures of my big ol' belly!!!




I am HUGE (or so it feels) with McKayla and she sits SOOOOO low!




BUT I still had to gross everyone out and make my way to the pool a couple times a week! ha ha!





Well...wow 6 weeks and 6 days to go until I get to meet my daughter face to face! I keep worrying about things going wrong, and I find I have to constantly remind myself that it is in the Lords hands. i will deal with whatever comes my way! I am so excited and so nervous at the same time! Had my doctor appt last friday, and unfortunetly Dr Miura had a case of food poisoning, and i had to see someone else. The good news is that it was the same doctor I saw when i had the viral menigitis (3 weeks ago)...She was GREAT!! I like the both of them so much! She said that McKayla was weighing in at 3 pounds, and that I was measuring perfect for my weeks, and size! *whew what a relief* Everyone keeps telling me how small i am and it gets me worried! LOL....All in all she said everything looked great and I was to come back in 2 weeks!

Man we are getting close!....


Popo threw me a surprise baby shower ( I was SHOCKED!!) We were supposed to be going to California Pizza Kitchen to eat lunch, and I went to get them to go, and walked into to a HUGE surprise!!..





Sammy's birthday is coming up here NEXT week!! i cant believe my "baby" will be 3!!! We are going to Chuck E Cheese's (per his request)...just me, dad, popo, and papa...since it falls on a wed. Then on Sat we are going to try to have a small pool party at the downstairs pool. Should be a blast! havent got his gift yet.....*sigh* so much to do! :)
Well....gotta run and take bug outta his high chair..he helped mommy make his first batch of chochlate pudding, and now he is enjoying eating it with his fingers.....so cute I tell ya! Love to all!