Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Well! Boy did I cut that short yesterday!! We had such a busy day.......where oh where do I begin? LOL
Wow..*sigh* WHAT a day!....Poor Dh calls me from work (around 11) and tells me he is on his way to the ER, but he is in to much pain to talk and tell me why. *startes freaking out at this point* You see in the 8 years I have know my DH he has NEVER gone to the dr!!...and he has had metal beams falls and slice open his back.....SO....when he said that and then couldn't tell me why....imagine! Anyway....to make a really long story short...I left Sammy with my father (on his birthday forcing him to cancel lunch plans he had with a friend)...and rushed to the hospital....what should have been a 20 min ride...turned into an hour and a half (got lost?!?!?WTF!?!?!)*the whole time I am freaking here*....FINALLY get there, and run into the ER to be told he is in XRay, and I hav to wait 1/2 hour. (HELLO, thats like eternity when you have no clue what is going on)...o.k to make the story MUCH shorter (minus all the ER drama) After numerous Cat scans and XRays, they said he had a kidney stone.....A KIDNEY STONE.. Say what?? Clean out my ears!?!? A @!$%#^&$ stone! .......O.k O.k O.k...the doctor DID say it was ALMOST (not quite) comparable to giving birth....and DH did look as miserable as I have ever seen him.....but come on! *sigh* So after 5 hrs there, we head home where I have to make arrangments to go back, get the other car, and take care of him and bug. ........Im gettin a massage this weekend darn it! LOL.....Needless to say, instead of going out for a nice dinner for my dad's bday, Brad stayed home in bed, and Jane, Dad, Sammy and I walked down to TGIFridays, and had a quick dinner there. Brad is doing MUCH better today! (Thank goodness) He is back at work, but we are unsure if he will make it through the day with all the pain he is feeling! Sammy's bday is coming up, which is another monkey on my back..*sigh* My boy is growing up SOOO fast! Well better run to my appt on the the other side of the island! (drive is more like it) LOL Peace out!