Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well, it's Sept 20, 2005...Papa's birthday...and we are sitting in Hawaii, Brad is hard at work in kailua, and I am home with Samuel. Mckayla is still baking in the oven with 8 weeks or less to go.....sheis quite the mover. i swear I never felt someone kick so much, and roll. Even the tech at the sonogram said she had never seen a baby so quick and active. sammyis doing great. Trying to get him into preschool....just a matter of an opening! We want to get him in and adjusted before the baby comes , so he has a chance to get away for a bit.....we also want him to make some friends. He is very active and he loves to play with other kids! His talking is getting better, though he still has his own language. Especially when he gets excited! I sure feel blessed to have such a great family...and that extends to my family on the mainland as well. I sure miss them. I can't believe how blessed I am to be pregnant, and have such a wonderful son!! Anyway...hormones are starting to kick in and make me teary eyed, so I better stop before I cry all over the keyboard....besides I am hungry for some Corn pops and a yougurt! LOL!! Till next time TTFN!