Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Daddy's Day's a comin'....

Yupper, it is. This Sunday! Already! :) I ordered Brad a shirt that said "Daddy's pit crew" and it has my name, Mckayla's, and Sammy's along with smiley faces. :) It really is cute. I am also getting Brad and my dad a deep sea fishing trip that they can take together! *they have both mentioned wanting to go many times before*
I still haven't thought of where to go for dinner yet! Brad wants to go to Todias...which is a yummy japanese type buffet....but we'll see. I would LOVE to go, but with 2 kids...I don't get to eat much! :) LOL

My step dad Cody is all the way in VA. I am lucky...I have 2 dads. And Cody is as much my father as my real dad is. We have all been a family since I was 12. (am I really THAT old *sigh*) Wish i could spend it with him as well. We sent a card from the kids...and then one from us.

I got my brother the funniest card EVER! It said...

Brother, Who would have ever thought you were going to have kids and be a dad!

then you open it and it says...

Hell, I still can't believe you found someone to have sex with you!

I laughed so hard I almost peed! :) I hope he gets a tickle out of it like I did! Anyway...not much going on this week. Brad is off working...and we are preparing for Sammy's school! (*clothes, supplies etc..)

I'll try to hop on soon with some pic's we took the other day.

TTFN!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you speak so highly of your step dad - not many people do, very cool! I love the gift that you bought Brad! And the card you got your bro LMAO too funny!

    I am giving Shawn a hammock chair and a double photo frame that has a picture of Ad and Shawn and Adam's hand print on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my stepdad too! He's a cool guy! I still haven't decided what I'm getting Dave for Father's Day! I like your T-shirt Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! Tell Brad Happy Father's Day from me. AHHH. I came home from the mall tonight to a flooded house. I swear.. Octavio is not too handy.. he couldn't figure out where the water was coming from and I figured it out right away..the hose must be clogged on the washer so I will have a plumber come out tomorrow and unclog it. I have been cyphoning the water out of the washer with a hose into the nearby bathroom but I am really irritated I think the basement is going to smell like mold now right? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm hello? new post please

    ReplyDelete