Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blah.... blah .....blah!




Here is McKayla....on our way to Popo's work to pick her up (she works right across the street) She saw this flower and was so fascinated by it. My dad (thankfully) brought the camera and snapped this shot of her. I have to go print it out. I think it is my new favorite~~




This one has a story behind it. You see...pretty often at about 4:30 we walk over to Jane's (popo's) work. They have a HUGE salt water ....pond I guess you would call it. The concert hall crazily enough FLOATS on this pond. (I will have to get a picture so you understand) ANYWAY..
We started bringing bread over for the fish there (so Sammy can feed them) Well this bird (featured above) has discovered that he/she can have quite the buffet when we show up...and has now decided to wait for us everyday at that time! I can't watch it eat (breaks my heart for the fish...ol' sap that I am) but I am DARN good at my aim to get the fish close to it. :) Anway.....

Gotta run.....my time is up. Kids are awake. The day starts.

until next time!~

1 comment:

  1. Great photo of McKayla she is adorable and looks so much like you! Very cool on the bird! Wow Sammy has a pet!

    ReplyDelete