Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last day of May..

So, I thought I would post. Finally have a moment to myself (well as alone as you can get, with bug doing a puzzle behind me, and McKayla sitting on the rug chewing on whatever she can get her hands on) HA HA Anyway
I am just exhausted!
Mentally...*sigh*
Physically....*blah*
Emotionally....*huh?*
exhausted. *yawn*
Hopefully this weekend will bring the much needed rest my body craves.

Anywhooooo....

Other than that everything is wonderful! The kids are doing great! We put Sammy's deposit down to hold his position in Pre-school. FINALLY! The waiting lists here are CRAZY!
He starts July 5. It will be a bittersweet day! I get teary eyed just thinking of it. Well at least the first day they want the parents to stay with the child for 3 and a half hours. Then the second day is a half day with them alone...and the last is when the broken wings start to fly!! *BIG SIGH* My little bug is getting to be a big bug.
Yesterday we went to the zoo (Brad had taken half the day off) and had a blast with the kids. Then Brad took Sammy to the beach/park to ride his bike and kick a soccer ball....
well...
none of which happened.
They decided to go for a swim! eheheheheheh They looked like 2 drowned rats by the time they made it home last night (I stayed with cranky, teething McKayla).
Needless to say both the kids were in bed and asleep by 8:30 last night.


and so were we! LOL

Brad and I went out to dinner at a place called "Yakiniku" last night (thanks poo and papa for watching the ruggies) It has this grill in the middle of your table and you go up and choose your meats, veggies etc...and cook it at your own table....(wait a minute.....I thought we went out so i WOULDNT have to cook LMAO!) It was sooooo yummy...
for about an hour.....

Now I have one more restraunt to add to the "never again" list!



Well.....goodbye May.....I sure can't wait to start June off with that op-follow up appt tomorrow at 11:30. :)

Till I have 10 minutes again....ttfn!

Oh yeah, and GO RHONDA ON YOUR BREAST CANCER WALK!!! wooooot wooooot!!

3 comments:

  1. How did those "cook it yourself" restaurants get popular anyways??? What the ....

    I hope you get some time to rest this weekend. I am dealing with a teether right now too (at least Ihope that's what it is, otherwise my son is just a real cranky kiddo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! I could read your blog without straining my eyes!!!
    Ava won't eat her baby food anymore! It's driving me crazy! She only wants to eat real people food.. she won't take anything that is mush..only stuff she can chew!
    Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me.. I have to go tuck in Alaina. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout about the walk! I am packed and ready to go. I go to the hotel tomorrow. I will let you know when I am done on Sunday. Maybe I will call you from closing ceremonies! :)

    Oh, and cook it yourself restraunts, no thank you!!!! Unless it is fondue! YUMMY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete