Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Surgery! UGH!

What a crock of %$#^%&*!

UGH!

Grrrrr!

and BLAH!

Anyway....just got back from the doctor and found out I have to go get VERY minor surgery tomorrow at 11. Outpatient. But still.

damn it.

And the whereabouts of this surgery is, well, horrible in itself..

And with everyone is asking..."oh..what kind of surgery?'..

uh...........

uh............

uh............

*blushes*

I really don't think you want to know THAT much about me! LOL
But I'm nervous...
and I told Brad *laughingly of course* That if I didn't make it to tell the kids I love them! and NEVER tell them what their mommy was having done. LMBO!!

*shakes her head*

*sigh*

What can you do?

Why me? LOL Why me?

6 comments:

  1. I have a great idea about what your surgery might be for! LOL.. aww poor thing! The joys of pregnancy.. luckily I did not get those these times around but watch me jinx myself when I decide to have baby #3 just cause I am laughing at you. :-( Good luck.. and you can use the BOPPY pillow afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wanna know any more! la la la la la my ears are plugged la la la la la GOOD LUCK though!
    xoxo Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Kristi Ann, you need to spill it!!!!! I have an idea, but you teased us, you have to tell us!!!! :) I am going to call you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. KristiAnn- I'm with Rhonda, you need to tell us or you'll have us wondering forever. I've got ideas though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, how are you feeling??? Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete