Tuesday, May 23, 2006

3 more.......

Here is one of my favorite pictures of my dad and daughter...sungglebugged together! *sigh*




And of course my bug at the EPA picnic this past Sunday. He is with our friends dog "buddy" I seriously thought we were going to have to take this dog home, Sammy loved it SOOO much!



And of course one of my fav pictures...Sammy saying "I'm so strong"....(which he still does when he see's the picture) Playing tug-o-war at the picnic...( I don't think he's ever slept so good...he was SOOO worn out!)



The- the -the -the -thats all folks!

4 comments:

  1. those are beautiful! I love the one with your dad and McKayla - that should be framed. And Sammy - what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pics you posted are great! I can't believe how big McKayla is getting SOO fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there.... looked at these the other day and thought I commented! The pics are great!!! I still love you! :) Hope you are not in much pain today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! WHAT KINDA SURGERY DID YOU HAVE???????????? I AM DYING TO KNOW! PRETTY SURE I DO BUT YOU KNOW YOU WANNA TELL US!!!

    ReplyDelete