Saturday, May 27, 2006

Better today..

Well, it's been a roller coaster of a ride with this surgery stuff. grrrr.
I had to go in on Thurs for "major" surgery...which just meant that they would have to use general anastesia (cant spell that word) and knock me all the way out. **speaking of which**
The jacks!
They didn't even tell me they were doing it when they did it. (did ya get all that?) what I mean is.....they came over and told me they were going to get an IV started...
so they started one...
and next thing I know I'm waking up in recovery!?!?!?!
I was like ....huh?
LMBO...no wait...THATS what hurts! still not reveiling EXACTLY what was done...cause then I would have to kill you! LOL :) :)
Anyway...i was pretty out of it...and finally got to leave after 3 hrs in recovery.
Brad had both the kids all day!!!! BY HIMSELF!!
I was SOOO proud of him!
And he was pretty proud of himself! LOL *my goober*
Well..it's saturday now...and Brad is at work (he hasnt had to go back to the big island yet, but is running another job in Kalihi) the kids are with Popo and Papa who took them shopping! (I still can't move about or lift to much)
Not much I can do..(which is kinda nice...since I HAVE been able to catch up on some sleep)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my stepfather CODY!
CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin ADAM and his new wife!!!
*sigh*
well can't sit for long...
hurts to bad....
so till next time..
TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have been in so much pain! Good for Brad having both kids (and surviving!)I hope you are feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrr to this surgery! But thanks sheri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read your blog...even though its straining on the eyes!!!! ... not only is your font too small but the color makes it hard to SEE! but I do read it.. and I tell Brad GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete