Monday, May 08, 2006

Do you hear what I hear?

set scene

4 a.m.

no, wait...3:38 a.m

Lying in bed.. Kayla snuggled up against me.. Brad softly snoring away.

Kristi

Awake.

Thinking about having to take her husband BACK to the airport AGAIN..so he can go BACK to work on the Big Island...for another week.

*sigh*

lays there.....thinking...*trying to pump herself up for the week ahead, but instead working herself up...*insert sniffles*

4:00 a.m

Wake Brad up...get him ready to roll....call down to Popo to come lay with the princess and the bug..while I run Brad to the airport. *it IS 4*

4:30 a.m

Our quick (because he was met at the curb and told his flight was now at 5:15) goodbye.

A lonely drive home.

5:00 a.m

Home

dark.....quiet.....lonely......*wish my husband were here*...

home.

Do you hear what I hear??

Thats just me.

lonely ol' me *sniffles*.......

CHIN UP..CHIN UP I SAY!

I'll be just fine.

right?

4 comments:

  1. Kristi I am so sorry you are so lonely. You will be ok. You will make it through the week. Just make sure you enjoy the time when he is there! You know how to find me if you want to talk! Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie! That SUCKS!! But you are right Chin up! Snuggle up to bug and princess. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! That's gotta suck! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A week without having to clean up after a husband??? Whats all the fuss about? Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete