Monday, June 05, 2006

HOLY WEEKEND OF PICTURES BATMAN!

Well....we had quite the weekend!! First off...dad and jane's room got flooded so they got to stay at a hotel for the weekend. Which one did they choose??

The hilton hawaiian!

All I can say is......*sigh*

We pretended to be tourists and really lived it up! We went out to Benihana's Japanese Steak house for dinner, and took a few family pictures! Enjoy!


First off we have Sammy.....and then Daddy and mckayla..




lol ....us at the pool.....what is Sammy doing? He kept saying "All aboard"






2 of McKayla!! What a ham indeed!




the princess and the bug!~~~ :)





What a weekend indeed!




Da Family Pic's :) I love my family! How blessed am I?



There are of course a ton more....but these were a few of my fav's! Hope your weekend was as eventful as mine! :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love the family ones you look so happy! Keep those pictures coming - I love seeing your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful. It looks like you had a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. You look sooooooooooooooo beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. I just can't get over how jealous I am that you are sooooooooooooo skinny and I am soooooooooooooooooooooo fat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine was no way close to being as eventful as yours! Benihanas? ohhh i bet was soo ono and did you think to save some for titah..eh no guess not. I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete