Saturday, September 16, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS TO KATIE ANN.......

YAY!! My cousin Katie e-mailed me to call her...I knew it had to be something important....we always keep in touch through email and a call now and then...for important things....


Well.....


I would say this was IMPORTANT!


She is GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

AND..........

Her brother Daniel is ALSO engaged! (within weeks! :) )

Sooooooo..................

We have a wedding in July.... (7-7-07 to be exact) for Danny's...

and....

Sept 22 07 for Katie's!!!!!

HUGE CONGRATS TO 2 OF THE GREATEST COUSINS!!!

P.S Thanks Katie for asking and allowing me to be a part to your wedding! I would be truly HONORED!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for exciting news!!!!!! You will be close by at least twice next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Congratulations to Katie Ann (cute that you are Kristi Ann and she is Katie Ann...anyhow...). Congrats & Best Wishes to both your cousins!

    ReplyDelete