Monday, October 23, 2006

A day at the Pumpkin Patch!!!

YAY! What a fun weekend!! We decided on Sunday to visit the pumpkin patch so Sammy and McKayla could pick out pumpkins to carve!

As you can see we took LOTS of pictures!! I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed TAKING them!! ~~



Here is Daddy, Sammy, and McKayla checking out the first of the pumpkins....

Then Mommy, Sammy and McKayla look around some more....

"Here is one for McKayla" Sammy says.... "It's just a baby, like her!"....

"Who are you calling a baby? I like THIS one better...besides I can pick out my own" ....says McKayla to her brother...

Daddy has his picked out.....Sammy helped out!....

"Do you like it Daddy?....I picked it out myself!" She proudly says.... *or so I wish..hehe*

"Look mom.....isn't it PERFECT!"....


Then we enjoyed a great hayride....to the other side of the patch to look for more!....


After we were done, we decided to get a little silly! :) :) :)..........


*sigh* After such a busy day...it was nice to snuggle up with daddy!........



What a great visit! Can't wait for halloween!
Hope your weekend was fun as well!~~


*hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Kristi Ann-

    That looks like SO much fun!!!!! We have to go get pumpkins this week sometime. I love the little pumpkin that McKayla picked out for herself!!!!

    (HUGS)
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, I am glad you had a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:39 AM

    So cute! I just love McKayla's pig tails! and Sammy - oh man he smiles with his whole face - he's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! I don't think we have one that cool around here, just ol' puumpkins, but we are going today. ahh, i'm so jealous, everyone in shorts!

    ReplyDelete