Monday, October 02, 2006


Sammy's first OPEN HOUSE.....

Well, I had my first experience as a parent that has a child in school!

Ahhhhh! :)

It was OPEN HOUSE at Sammy's pre-school.....I think both Brad and I grinned the whole way through it. hehehe

Wanted to share a few photo's we took~

Here is Brad and I standing outside during the "welcome" for all the parents.




Immedietly after that...Brad and I went to Samuels classroom, and the school director asked Sammy to help her get the snacks ready.....



Here he is enjoying the "fruits" of his labor! (brownies) LOL :) Yeah...like 3 of them! :)hehe



Here is Sammy pointing to a house he colored....with a picture of his family when you open the doors! :)



Here is the grumpy little man next to a drawing he did....hmmmmm "water going down the drain" is the title.......huh?! lol...what the....?




McKayla just played with Popo during the whole thing. Boy is this girl attached to her Popo. :) She is so lucky to have someone that loves her SOOO much!



All in all it was neat to be there and experience.

I am sure in a few years I will be dreading them...but for now i will savor another "first" with Sammy.....after all...I am running out of them! :(

The teacher said he was doing well....that he liked to "help out" a lot, and was particularly attached to another little girl ( I cant remember her name). She said they stick together like glue during the day! hehehe I am glad he has found a friend...though I know he gets along well with the other kids too.

They seem to switch friends like they do underwear! LOL

Another mom and I were comparing "notes' and we couldnt believe how many time we were asked EACH day..."are you my friend mommy?".

Funny (or maybe not..) how it starts so young!

So...I am happy with the school and Sammy seems to LOVE going each day! He even asks to go on weekends...the bugger! :) He comes home every day with a story or a new song he has learned. I enjoy "learning" them through him! :)

SO.....

This weekend we went shopping for Sammys birthday gifts. We got him a spider man bike, a backyardigans Pirate tub adventure toy, and a few other small things.

He has so many toys...I really do need to go through and donate some.

We also spent both days at the pool for a couple hours. It was so beautiful.

Here is McKayla and I .....



And one of my NEW favorite pictures........

Kayla and a doll at Sammys school. She has just started to notice babies...and baby dolls. Its cute to see her drag them around! hehehe

And I have no idea where the red in her hair comes from. I think she looks like her Grandma Darla. Many others agree. All in all she is MY little baby doll! :)



Thats all folks! Ya'all come back now ya hear! (and shoot me an email....I miss hearing from everyone!)

It would make my day! :) :) :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Great pics! I am glad that Sammy is doing so well in school. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:19 PM

    Oh! And HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY SAMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send you an email!

    Love the pictures! Your Sammy has such a sweet look to him! And McKayla, what can I say about her? Little doll face! She's gorgeous - just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First open house, what fun!!!! I enjoyed going to Z's too. The pics are adorable. We need to talk soon!!! Give Sammy a birthday hug for me Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she looks identical to you! I should cut some bangs so maybe Alex and I look the same. LOL Open house is alot of fun. We have PT Conferences in 2 weeks. Fun Fun!!

    ReplyDelete