Friday, October 06, 2006

Samuel's 4th Birthday Pictures.....

What a great...BUSY day it was! :)

Sammy woke up, and was insistent that he had to wait at least one more day for his birthday (huh? :) lol )

Finally after a few hints at what the day held....he was off!

We ate french toast sticks....and then Sammy helped put the goodie bags together!

He really enjoyed that...and picking the different colors and things for all the kids.

Then it was off to school. I informed Mrs. May we would be back around 2:30 (their snack time) with the cupcakes and bags. She was delighted.

Brad came home at 1:30 to assemble Sammy's bike......and then it was off to his school!

Here we are passing out the cupcakes..........



And then we passed out the goodie bags....He was truly proud of himself~




Here is the Birthday boy with his teacher Mrs. May


And after school....we went swimming at the pool, and then to dinner at Todais. *yummy*

Here we are after dinner...back at home...opening gifts..



Here is sammy blowing out his candle! heheheh on a cupcake! (he LOVES blowing them out)



"Look at me MEEEEE...I'm 4"



And then I couldn't resist these......

My cute little rugrat! I love her in pigtails!! *sigh*




Me and my girl! :) :) :)




Hugs to all! And to all a great day! :) ~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Congrats on 4 years!! I will be there in 4 mths with Dominic. Isn't going to preschool with goodies so much fun?? I can't wait till Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie! Was he uber excited about his new bike? I love the pictures of your little girl too! You have such a sweet family! You, of course, look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a completely spectacular day!!!! They are SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Happy Birthday from Amber, Alaina, Ava, Octavio, and Scrappy! I am glad he had a good birthday! Looks nice and peaceful... I wish Ava's was like that............................... I am just glad AVA'S IS OVER! Give him a big hug from us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Adorable pictures! What kind of cupcakes did you decide to make?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:10 PM

    I hope you are okay. I heard about the earth quake - my geography isn't good but I think it's far away from you. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete