Thursday, March 08, 2007




Childhood Survey


mark the things that you have:

[x]A mom
[x]A dad
[x] A younger brother
[] A younger sister
[] An older brother
[]An older sister
[x]Grandfather
[x]Grandmother
[x] Cousins
[] Half brothers
[] Half sisters
[] Step Brother
[] Step Sister
[x] Brother in law
[x] Sister in law
[x] Niece
[x] Nephew
[] Play brother
[] Play Sister

1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s? since I was born in the late 70's, I would say 80's.

2. Where were you born? VA

3. What state did you grow up in? Hawaii

4. Did you enjoy your childhood? VERY much!

5.When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew? a teacher or pediatrician

6. What do you want to be now? a great mom, wife, and friend...oh and a teacher if I could go back to school.

7. Name the first memorable vacation you took as a kid? Europe!

8. What was your first best friend's name? Monica Aquirre

9. Are they still your friend? Nope...its been SOO long

10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended? Kipapa Elementry, Uka Elementry, Wheeler Intermediate, Dodds School in Garmisch, Munich American High School, Innsbruck International boarding school, Woodbridge High school, Northern Virginia Community college.

11. Who was your first crush? bobby roach (and I thought my (maiden)last name was bad)

12. Were you closer to your Mom or Dad as a kid? both...but my mom and I are extremely close.

13. Do you have any embarrassing school stories to share?

14. What was the first record, tape, or CD you remember buying? New Kids on the Block (hehe)

15. How old is a good age to have kids? when you are ready!

16. Are you scared of anything? Not seeing my kids grow up!

17. What was your favorite subject in elementary school? english

18. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own? bought...but brought lots of snacks!

19. Broke any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid? nope..and I climed MANY tree's. DID fracture my ankle playing soccer in high school!

20. Were you a meanie head? nope...me? never! lol

21. Favorite board game of all time? pictionary

22. What was your favorite character? barbie

23.Do you still like that character? yup, cant wait till my daughter starts playing with them!~

24. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero? I LOVED to play house!

25. Seriously are you still just a kid at heart? I can be...but I love to watch my kids be kids! :)


A little VISUAL DNA....thanks Jess!






Oh, and for those of you that have a myspace page ( I know....I know)
*rolls her eyes*
Here is our address...

http://www.myspace.com/itsmekristiann

If you are "silly" enough to have one as well....Add me! :O)

2 comments: