Thursday, March 01, 2007

UPDATE:

Guests: Darla (Nana) and Auntie Mabyn have left to go back to PA and have arrived safely! We hope that they had a great time and enjoyed seeing Hawaii. For the 2 weeks they were here we were very busy. I think I saw more of the island than I knew exsisted! Now I know a few more spots to revisit and bring future guests! We saw diamond head, makapuu lighthouse, botannical gardens in Koko Head, swap meat, Kailua, Kaneohe, the zoo, North Shore, a luau, Pali lookout, picnic at Magic Island, to name a few. The kids were real troopers and I am so proud of them! NOW: Big Papa (my grandpa), Uncle Rainey, and Uncle Howard are all visiting from N.Y. They are staying down at my dad's, which is nice since it allows the children to get back on their schedule. We are super excited they are here and can't wait to see what the visit brings!

Sammy: Well he is officially done pre-school. His last day was yesterday. They threw a small party for him and he got a lei. I don't think he quite understands he isnt going back. He even told me he HAD to go this morning. Though after I explained he wasn't going he seemed content to stay home with us. He is an active 4 year old! He is really into flipping right now. He flips off the couch (onto the seseme street couch) or on the floor, in the grass or out the door! haha! He likes to help out around the house and is a great big brother. He doesnt let his sister get away with a thing! :) His favorite meal seems to be Corn Dogs, chips, and oranges. He is SOOO affectionate, but can be really shy. i really enjoy watching him grow and can't wait to spend more time with him now that he's home all day again.

McKayla: She is growing like a weed. Trying SOOO hard to talk. Her favorite word is "stuck"...as we think she is part monkey..... she seriously, gets herself into all kinds of situations!! I have had to lift her off, pull her out of, and remove her hand from more things than i can keep track of. LOL She also says Mommy, Papa, Geesh (her own version of George), no (she's really good at that one), yes, more, ohhhhh, ow, oh noooo and uh oh...there are more but I cant think of them right now. She is such a mommies girl. Attached to the hip unless its to go to her Popo or Dad, and even that's picky. She is finally in her own room in her own bed! Still gets up throughout the night on occasion, but we just let her cry it out. oh and This girl can eat! She eats just about anything. Her favorites (to name a few) are fresh strawberries, grapes, fish sticks, and corndogs. She is such a delight and I really enjoy watching her interact and learn new things!

Brad: He is working so hard. He is such a wonderful husband. He is almost done the house in Kailua. It finally sold for 8 million. He is so proud, and he should be. I will try to get some pictures of it soon. Next task is a house in Aina Haina. Not nearly as nice, but SO much easier, and less stress. He was happy to see his mom while she was in town and I think it renewed his hunger to move closer to home. He finally finished remodeling my dad's bathroom as well. What a project that turned out to be. At least it is over. He is such a great father too. Sammy thinks the world of him, and likes to imitate him alot to include having to wear the same color shirts when we go out. I love this man more and more every day.

Me: Whats left to say? I am blessed. :) My family rocks, and I am happy. The only 2 things i would change is I would like to be closer to the rest of the family, and have a house with a huge backyard. I hate the city!

So all in all we are doing great. Sure hope everyone out there is doing well as well. Oh yeah, and a belated birthday shout out to AMBER , ANGI, and DOMINIC!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY KRISTI!

    I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
    -love Amber

    ReplyDelete