Monday, February 26, 2007

Pictures galore!~~

We have a ton of pictures from Nana's trip (Brad's mom) and Auntie Mabyn. :) We enjoyed having them and hope that they had a great time and enjoyed all Hawaii has to offer!

Here are just a few of the pic's!~~

"wow...look mommy, and I'm not even blowing it"



"this Barney is great nana, come watch it with me"



Happy Chinese New Year!! Dim Sum anyone? (thanks Popo)



"want some popsicle Kai? I like to share"



"mmmmmmmm"



Us at the luau....we were waiting to go out on a romantic canoe ride!~



Tiki Man bring us some luck! LOL



Diamond Head trip....go sammy go!



Us at the top..we made it!!~~



The reward!



Bubbles anyone? I LOVE these!! I could play ALL day!



Matsumoto's Shave Ice....if you live here or visited YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS!~



Sammy is in heaven!



T.V is on....do I have everyones attention?



"cheese"



"mommy, look I can put my OWN diaper on! I am such a big girl!"



Auntie Mabyn playing at "sharks cove"~



Nana joins in on the fun!~



"hey who is that sexy man in that picture?" hehehe I love my family! We are on the North Shore here....hang ten brah!


Bored yet? hahahaha I had plenty more but I'll spare you! LOL

for now~

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Miss everyone! (especially Nana, hope she comes back real soon)

3 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! Looks like you had alot of fun while they were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family you have! I want to live in Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a WONDERFUL visit! Glad your family was able to visit!

    ReplyDelete