Friday, February 02, 2007

Zippy's Chili For sale!!~

Yay...it's my 1st fundraiser for the school!!! (I know I will rue those words one day)

Sammy's preschool has asked the parents to sell chili tickets to a local restraunt.

Each parent is asked to sell 25.

They are $6/pc ....but you get 1 and a 1/2 pounds of the most DELICIOUS (holla) chili on the island! So in support of KCAA Preschools of Hawaii I am officially one of those annoying parents that if I see you in the hallway or on the elevator chances are you'll hear from me...

"Hi, do you like chili? and would you like to support my son's preschool?"

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delish... but it is a little far to ship, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG we are doing Jump rope for heart. This is our 3rd year of fundraisers and I'm totally sick of it. We're screwed for the next 16 or so years!! We did sell 60 boxes of girl scout cookies this year and I thought that was pretty decent!

    ReplyDelete