Sunday, February 18, 2007

Finally Weaned

WARNING: Not a post for men!!!!

seriously...don't say i didn't warn ya

After 15 months.....McKayla is finally weaned.

BUT...

After 2 years...Ol' Aunt Flo paid her visit....

and with her... she brought

Uncle killer cramps

and twin cousin's...good ol' bloat and ol' water retention.

We can't forget the baby....known as mood swings. (you talkin' to me? no way...not sweet ol' me) you forget about her until she rears her head...and then it's time to run and duck....and not in that order. (lol....*blushes*)

So.....Not sure how long she will visit since it's been 2 years....but

who said breastfeeding didnt have its benefits?

ummmm...how long is it ok to breastfeed? till they are in high school? LMAO!

5 comments:

  1. I love that about breastfeeding-Its one of the many benefits-I still haven't had mine yet-but I am still nursing-
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-I guess this means..............time for trying on number 3????????? EHH EHH EHH?????

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhh...no!

    and its not like we could with his mom and her friend here!

    *sigh*

    LOL

    You still havent answered if you were going for #3?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:57 PM

    I'm now on the waiting list for AF now that I'm done. She'd better hurry before I get worried. It's only been 10 months since my last AF though! 2 years would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl- I got my first post partum AF at 6 weeks PP. No joke. I demand breastfed too. My sister is just the same way. I also bled a lot during my pregnancy- I think I could personally keep the Kotex company in business, lol.

    Congrats on weaning! I just feel so guilty... isn't that silly? I guess it is nice to know that I will have another baby to breastfeed in the future. I had no idea the emotional component was strong for mother as well as the baby. We are almost to 20 months of nursing and I just hope my trip to KS helps get E weaned. I am weak though, if she asks when I get back I almost bet that I will let her nurse again. I need weaning support!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish AF stayed away like that for me. With both, after about 7 months AF came while I was still BFing!!!!! Sorry it had to show up while you have visitors!!!!

    Glad the weaning is finished for you! How are you feeling about it?

    ReplyDelete