Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sammy's Preschool Picture!

Can you believe it!? His 1st SCHOOL picture~

(and yes, I AM sending them in the mail as soon as I get the chance!)




awwwwwwww.....I just love this little bug!







In other news:


Brad's mom is visiting us with her friend. :) Sammy and McKayla have really enjoyed getting to know her. :):) Anyway I don't have a lot of time so I'll just post a quick pic....they treated us to a luau. It was a TON of fun. Here is the picture we got! Can we say yummy? lol



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 PM

    Aww cute! This must be his first class picture? Whatever happened with school? Is he still going because I thought you had said he was fighting you all the sudden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy's pic is SO cute!!!!!!

    Can you send the Luau guy to me???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at Sammy!!!!!!!! aawwwwww

    and the Luau guy is definately HOT HOT HOT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwww such a big boy! WOW-HOW COME BRAD GOT TO STAND SO CLOSE TO MISS COCONUTS??? LOL-I am glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete