Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A lulluby.....

Found this (thanks to a friends blog), and laughed my butt off!~ I wonder if you'll find it as amusing as I did.
This guy is hilarious. His name is Stephen Lynch. If you like this....go to YouTube, and he has a lot more FUNNY ones!



I also like his "superhero" song.

Enjoy!~~ TTFN~

Glad we can come back and edit....I ran across this (in all my free time...right Amber? lol)...and wondered why I hadn't heard of it before. This guy is going to change his name to whatever the highest bidder decides. It is already up to like $31,000.

Hmmmm...this gives me and idea....

:o) :o) ;o)

Update: Had to change the song version since I guess whoever downloaded it to YouTube did a copyright infringment, Here is the song anyway, minus the great faces he makes!~ I still enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for the video! I SO needed that laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete