Monday, January 29, 2007

TRUE BLESSINGS!

McKayla

I love how she waves and blows kisses to EVERYONE she meets. She charms even the grumpiest of people. I love how she pats my back when I pick her up, as she lays her head on my shoulder. I love how she gives "high fives" whenever she realizes she has done something good. (she has learned to carry her diaper to the trash and throw it away...of course this comes with finding toys, appliances, and book in there as well! LOL)
I love how when Sammy gets into trouble and has to put his nose on the wall, he will be crying and she will walk up behind him and kiss his back. And then stand beside her brother and put her little nose on the wall, in her innocence not realizing he is in trouble. Just wanting to make him feel better. (and 1/2 the time it is for taking her toys). I hope she continues to be so compassionate. I love how she will be sleeping SOUNDLY in the car, but as soon as you turn the engine off she pops up like "what did I miss...let's go!" EVERYTIME! I love how she shakes her head "yes" and "no" to questions....she looks sooooo cute.



Sammy

I love how he watches out for her EVERY day as we walk to the car....trying to grab her hand, and telling her firmly she has to wait for him. He is so protective of her, I hope he never loses this. I love how he asks for a specific number of kisses each night. "Mommy...lets do 6 kisses...ready.." and then tries to count as his lips smash against mine however many times he chose that time. He is such an affectionate little boy. I pray he never gets too embarrassed to give his o'l mom a hug or kiss. I love how he tells me he has to stay home with daddy "cause he's sick, and doesn't feel good" while I go shopping. (something he would NEVER usually miss) I love how when McKayla wakes up from a nap and is grumpy, Sammy will do whatever he can..including trying to hand her whatever he was playing with at the time....just to make her happy. He hates to see her sad. or anyone for that matter. I pray he always thinks of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment