Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just some video's of the kids!

1st we have a father and son duet. *sigh*...giggle ..giggle..snort. It really is great blackmail material!




Then we have miss McKayla...haming it up FOR SURE! I love this girl!~



Hope ya'all had a great weekend! We went to the waterpark to use our passes for the 1st time. butit was quite cloudy and a little too cold, so we were only there for about an hour and 20 min. It was A LOT of fun though! Popo and Papa were kind enough to watch Kayla so I got to ride the rides! fun fun!

Other than that it was a mellow weekend! I like those! :O)

2 comments:

  1. At least it is warm enough for you to spend some time at a water park! I can't even think about going to the water park for another 4-5 months!!!!!!!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos! I needed that today so THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete