Friday, January 19, 2007

When it rains.....it pours!~

Isn't that how the saying goes? hehehe.

Well...I just got out of the hospital yesterday after having to go in for difficulty breathing, sore throat, chest pains, neck and back pains, and sinus trouble...(I'm a mess I know!)

Turns out I had walking pneumonia.

nice.

Sammy is STILL coughing.

McKayla was up all night with this croupy cough and hacking.

and poor, poor Brad.

he tried to sleep.

really he did.

We even moved a bed out into the living room so he could be out of the "germs" of the kids and I.

sleep?

sleep?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..ha...ha.....hiccup.

*sigh*

No really...

After about 2:30 in the morning things settled down and we ALL got some much needed rest.

And things are looking better today.

I was So blessed to have Popo and Papa here to watch the kids while I was out of commision...and they have been a blessing by taking time off of work to be there.

BIG MAHALO TO YOU GUYS! THANKS!~ *hugs*

Anyway...I better get off, as the kids require my attention. Sammy wants me to watch him do a somersault off the couch onto this seseme street couch that the kids have.

do I sense another ER visit in the making?

:o)

Love and Blessings to all! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I was worried about you! I am glad to see you are home safe and sort of surviving! :) You may want to make sure Sammy does not have what you have! I REALLY hope you all get feeling MUCH better VERY soon. Wish I could come help you out! Hugs to you girl. We will catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! How awful! So busy taking care of everyone else you aren't taking care of yourself! Please rest if you can! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie!

    I'm glad you're home. I'm so sorry you are so sick and the kids are too.

    I hope for a quick recovery for you and the kids.

    Please take care of yourself! Know that I'm thinking of you

    Hugs,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are doing better! I have a serious question for you.. how in the world (seriously) do you have time to type and write online so much when you are soo incredibly busy and always have so much going on!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Because it takes me 5 hours to type ONE post/blog...that's how! lol

    Plus....my kids are good! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky mommy! Ava screams at me when I even walk over to the computer.. :-) Let's trade!

    ReplyDelete