Monday, June 11, 2007

50th STATE FAIR

Last weekend we went to the 50th State Fair at the stadium.

The kids had a blast!!!

I had soooo much fun watching them. NOT so much fun on the rides. When did I turn into a ol' fuddy duddy?

Oh yeah.....since having these 2 beautiful children wreaked havoc on my body! *snorts* It's much easier to blame it on the kids.

Anyway

Here are some pictures AND video of our fun time.

"hi guys.....we are getting ready to go down a biiiiiig slide!"



And then we have the video.....this thing was FAST! But all Kayla kept saying was "again"


"Say hi Sammy....mommy is petrified." Sammy kept saying to me "it's o.k mommy...see? everything is o.k" (yeah, tell that to my stomach)



Popo and Kayla in the helicopter. They BOTH were having a blast! :)



"lunch time....look at this girl eat!"




My future Nascar driver.....move over Gordon....da' brenn na MAN is on the track..





Here is video of him in action....go sammy go!







Hey I think I rode these boats when I was here as a kid! LOL The very same ones! *safety check please*




Here is a video of Kayla and Popo on the merry-go-round...




"Wave your hands in the air" he rode this over and over.




And the last, is a video of Brad and Sammy on the merry go round....at the end you can catch Popo and Kayla too.



Other than that, everything else is crazy here, Sammy is fighting an illness (type A flu?) and has been running a temp for 3 days of 102.8. No other symptoms other than very tired and complaints of pain in his leg. (?) Yesterday he started feeling better and his temp broke....he is eating and drinking normally (well maybe not normal...but close enough) and has finally gotten off the couch and asked to visit Popo and Papa.
So they took the kids for a few hours yesterday, and Brad and I got some MUCH needed mommy/daddy time at the..

WATERPARK! LOL (we both felt SO guilty...but needed to get out) It was lots of fun...HUGE THANKS PAPA AND POPO!~

And we have a few other things going on as well I won't bore you with.

Today is a state holiday (Kamehameha *ka-meh-ha-meh-ha* Day)......so I'm not sure what we will be doing. Probably laying low until Sam's 100% .

Hope everyone is well and healthy. We miss you soooo much, and sure do appreciate you keeping in touch!~ PLEASE continue to do so!!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Cute videos. I hate those slides! They scare me. lol Glad you had a great time! Ours in September and I can't wait! I hope Sammy gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun!!!!! Glad Sammy is getting better!

    ReplyDelete