Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sammy, Sammy Sammy...

giggles..

*rolls her eyes"

*shakes her head*

*rolls her eyes again*

I wanted to share this with Becca... to give her an "idea" at what she is in store with with Drew.


No one bothered to warn me....

Hey Becca.....

from one mommy to another..I hope you enjoy.

HERE IS THE STORY:

Yesterday we decided to head on down to the pool since it was such a beautiful day out.

Brad was working of course, and it was just the kids and I.

So I start getting the bag ready with towels, diapers, sun screen....

you know....everything BUT the kitchen sink (and you STILL manage to forget something)

Anyway....I tell Sam to run and get ready while Kayla is distracted with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (her FAV show) and I am trying NOT to forget anything...

So off we both go....

I am so busy with everything.... it isn't until I am mentally going over everything and look up to see if Sam is ready...


he isn't.

he is dancing.

not only is he dancing....

he is bum naked!

O.k O.k.....no big deal....

but then I take note of the WAY he is dancing..

he is singing the end song for the MMC show, and doing this little booty dance....swinging his little "man part" around.

I do a double take.

Yup....he is singing and "swinging" it in a circle.

*insert me trying so hard not to laugh*


"What are you DOING sam"

he looks up grinning...

I expect him to say "dancin mom"..


where I would follow with a "your supposed to be getting your swim suit on"

HOWEVER...

he grins and rotates his hips even faster....

"I'm waggin' my tail mom"...

"like pluto...

see....mom.....WATCH me."


2 comments:

  1. So, Jeremy and I were just talking about issues that we won't have to deal with because we have girls... perfect timing. I admit I had to read this to him this morning and laughed very hard.

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 AM

    Alaina and I thought that was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete