Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007
Before we begin....


I want to give thanks for all the blessings we have recieved. We are so very lucky to have such great family and friends.

It has been a rough couple of months with the move, Brad's new job, getting settled, a few personal issues and just adjusting in general (especially to the weather).

But because of our family and friends they have made this time a little easier for us. So I am VERY THANKFUL for you.

Please take the time today to tell someone you love how much you appreciate them.....you can NEVER say it enough.


Now on to pictures from our turkey day.....



Our 18 pounder!


YUMMY!!! Sweet Potato Pie and Green bean casserole....

Turkey and biscuits anyone??


THIS is what my DH did while mom and I cooked, and prepared.....


And THIS is what Grandpa did....:)

Mashed Potato's anyone??



Grandma getting the platter ready.... (I love the look on her face! lol)



Grandpa doing the honors.....


Gravy? check...Broccoli? check.... tea? check.... sauce? check...



Almost ready to eat!


The table is set....let's eat~


My plate! And it was DIVINE!


Mmmmmm...pumpkin Pies....yummy~ (yes I made these)

See what I helped make?

Hungry Maaaaaaaaaan...(before the attack)



Attacked.....she woke up just in time to steal daddy's piece of pie~ LOL



"look at this mess"
All in all it was a lovely thanksgiving!! We did miss our family back in Hawaii, and hopefully next year they can plan on joining us!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day as well. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Thanksgiving!

MISC PICTURES!!

Look at our new walkway!! They did this last week, and it looks SOOO nice. We actually have a driveway and walk now! YAY!!!!



We also have put up a new fence int he backyard, so the kids have a place to play. I'll most some pic's of that soon!

THIS is what my daughters bed looks like in the morning. She collects her stuff after I leave and has to sleep with it. So I leave her with just a pillow, blanket, and her minnie mouse...and it never fails that 15 others items have found their way to the bed. How does this child sleep??




Take care all.....and happy holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your day went well! My mother makes Green Bean Casserole but she's like the only one that eats it! lol We had our Thanksgiving alone here at home last night. It was nice.

    Yeah you're right, I don't see how she sleeps in that! lol As long as she's comfy in it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Yummmmmmy!!!!!!
    Quite a spread! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner. Yes, the Hawaii family will have to start planning for next year's visit. By then, Tee will be there too!
    Love always,
    Papa & Popo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally should have come - it looks amazing! Soooo craving turkey dinner now! Alas, I think it's spaghetti....boring!

    ReplyDelete