Monday, November 19, 2007

Yes, these are my kids.


Some misc photo's and video's for family we miss.

xoxox



*sigh* do I need to explain?


Bug's peanutbutter and celery face...


My snuggle bugs!




Drama Queen trying to do her alphabet..


Gobble..gobble....see my turkey hat I made at school?




My 2 fav men!



Bug and his cousin... oooohhh scary.



We went to a museum in Raleigh called "Marbles; Museum for kids" It is an interactive fun place the kids learn while they play...


Here are a few shots of the fun we had....


Beeep..beeep...ooops was that your toe mommy?"


Aaaaarr....ahoy matey.


Bubbles anyone?
You are supposed to THROW a penny in...not TAKE them out..

This was her favorite part.....

she wouldnt leave the baby alone..


And her 2nd favorite part??? Is this MY child or what?!? Can I fit?


The whole reason we went ...


was to see "Super Why"


...a reading show character from PBS...


and alpha pig...


and princess pesto..



Well, as you can see....Bug is missing from ALL of these shots. He wouldn't go within 50 feet of them. He said they were "toooo big mommy".


*sigh*


Drama Queen?


Well she tripped them a couple of times...she just wouldnt leave them alone!


So all in all at least ONE of them enjoyed meeting them. (Matthew was "too big to meet them Auntie Kristi"...accompanied by arms crossed and a few eye rolls. :)


All in all, I think all 3 enjoyed the inside...where the fun was.

Th-th-th-th-that's all folks...

And as Arnold used to say...

"I'll be back."

2 comments:

  1. The picture are great! It looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I love going to the kid's museums! I love the D L D L video how funny! I love her little voice.

    ReplyDelete