Sunday, December 09, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy B's!!!

Well.....it's been a while since I have been on.

Our internet was down due to a "router" problem.

What a blessing~ LOL~

no, seriously....

We have been out-of-this-world busy lately, I think I left my mind somewhere between Virginia and N.C! So, if you happen to come across it......

pass it by.

I have been having too much fun lately.

First off...the boat my mom and Cody bought was finally delivered to our dock!

Can I just say " I love it"....ar ar


Bug...pretending to drive.


Already a fisherman! Errrr..fish boy.


He is really getting good!..


Go Bug!!


His tackle box, thanks to Uncle Bryan. He got this for his birthday!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALSO....

Put up our fence......(well MOST of it anyway! :) )


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT on DECEMBER 1st it was our 6th anniversary!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!

I'm sorry I was not here for it...we will make it up! :) Thank you for being the greatest husband ever, and letting me go with no hard feelings to see a friend I had been SOOOOO excited to see!

I love you!!!

P.S Here is the apple pie I baked for him (his fav)
before:


after:


Took a trip to VA to visit a friend from ...well I cant tell you how long ago...I would have to kill you then! :) hee hee

This is Autumn!


And Autumn and I....


Same as we always used to be....it was like all that time never passed! How awesome!
note the dark circle under both of our eyes...I think we slept 8 hours in 4 days! LOL


The kids having fun together...I think they are bowling.


Please dis-regard the cup.....LMBO!


Autumn and I...having a blast....after only a few jello shooters. :) I am SOOOOO not a drinker! LOL


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT.. we had our "village" parade!!!! It was great!! Sam had a blast!!


We started off by doing crafts!


Mommy helping...


Even Drama Queen got into it!...


More help from mommy....


Bug making a reindeer bag for his "reindeer food"...


"Look Mom"....


And THIS is how most of our family shots turn out....Bug squinting, and drama queen looking at anything BUT the camera! :)


Reindeer crossing! :) :)


And now the parade.....

Here is bug doing his favorite thing....





Santa CAME!!!!




Who are YOU gonna call??? LOL I have no idea if this is the original "ghost busters" car...but it sure looked like it! So funny to see in a CHRISTMAS parade!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT we put up our tree!!!

Drama Mama "helping"....


Cheese Daddy!


The end result....(so far LOL)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND LASTLY...SOME MISC PICTURES.....


Strike a pose.... "Americas next top model" LOL

Daddy and drama mama at the parade....


My brother trying to kick away...

Love this one! :)
Like my new jammers?? Thanks Popo and Papa!
My cheeseball right before church. This is her new smile.



Thats it folks. Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:10 PM

    It's about time ....
    Glad to see and hear that you've enjoyed your trip.
    Take care and Love,
    Popo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have been busy!

    As much as I hate to admit it I am usually happy if the internet is down in our house because it forces me to take a break - my house is so much neater!

    You guys have been busy, busy, busy. And Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete