Friday, December 14, 2007

Smiles for me.....

This is a post for me really.....


Just lots of ADORABLE video's, pic's, and messages that melt my heart.

To start...we have my little ballerina....(we decided to do a "Fancy Hannah" day, and boy did she LOVE this....I have got to get video of her saying "Ancy An Dayyyyy")





Some VIDEO of her......warning....this girl is so sweet, she'll give you cavities. *chuckles* O.k that was cheesy...but I DID warn you!






Trying to get daddy to wear the crown....note-the determined look on her face.


Next I wanted to post some "stick it" notes my husband made me last night....We decided to name 5 things about each other that made us happy...

Here is what I listed for him:

1.) You are sexy as hell
2.) You are a great dad
3.) You can be soooo sweet and totally throw me for a loop
4.) I love the way you cook
5.) You make me feel cherished.

Here is what he listed for me:
1.)....you are the best most loving wife I could ever ask for, possibly the best mother ever
2.)....you support me whether I am right or wrong, and you know I'm usually wrong
3.)...you work harder to make our family what it is than you should have to
4.)...you make me more and more a better person on a daily basis
5.)...you make me want to be a better person, a better father and a better husband
6.)....your beef stew, curry, spaghetti, chicken and rice, and al l the other wonderful meals you do after a hard days work
7.)....your beautiful smile
8.)....your beautiful eyes when you smile
9.)....the way you complain about your body when I'm as attracted to you today as I was the day I met you, if not more

In all fairness...I did mine in like 3 minutes.....and he took all night! :) But I still love it. I recommend doing this with your loved one...especially if you feel like you've gotten off the "beaten path" *is that how it goes?? hehehe *rolls her eyes*

Next an ADORABLE video of my bug....I grabbed the camera a few seconds late...but managed to get most of it......*sigh* Can I love this boy any more that I already do??? answer: nope.




Next we have the ruggies squealing away in the tub..



Hey.........has anyone seen kaykay?



And this is a video of the Drama Mama when we were out fishing on the boat the other day....what a toot!~



Speaking of fishing......



Here is a picture of it!


Here is my Steeler's/Nascar fan....tuning up his lightning mcqueen book.....


Can you tell that this is how she smiles when you get the camera out?....


Note to self: Come back and visit this post when you think things seem to be greener on "the other side"

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Hahaha! ALL of them are so funny and cute! Love the fish part, that's our fishboy.

    Love
    Papa & Popo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the lists! I'll have to see if I can get Bob to do that with me.

    And, I love your Fancy Hannah day. We need to have one of those around here soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how cute SHE is! Aww! I love your lists too! I think every couple should take time out to do that. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy!
    We are in Hawaii!! I tried emailing you? If you get this and are here visiting, ever, give us a call at:
    808 499-0841 or mobile 808 371-4556
    Take it easy and we hope to see you all SOON!
    Jane Connor

    ReplyDelete