Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

We have SO many things to be thankful for....

simple things.

Things we often take for granted.

Seeing your family every day is one of them. You take for granted that at the end of the day they will be there. And it isnt until you have to go weeks (maybe months, years or the rest of your lifetime)...that you realize the importance of that individual.

I am SOOOo thankful to those serving in our military that are away from their families this holiday to fight for US! The daily sacrifice they make. And me not seeing my husband does Suck. But I can drive 5 hours to see him if I needed to.

I hope that if you are fortunate enough to be spending your thanksgiving with YOUR family...please take a moment and lift up those who can't.

That said...

let me bombard you with the pictures and video...

The 12lb turkey....


There is almost nothing sexier than a man that can cook!


Go baby go!...


Flowers he surprised me with...


The table....


The finished turkey....


Getting ready to eat...(Mason, Bug, Tee, and the back of Lexi's head! lol)


Naming things we are thankful for...


Josh cutting up Tee's turkey since she had surgery on her hand after slicing it....(note: we had to have proof of Josh doing something for someone OTHER than himself LOL)...


After dinner pestering...compliments of Uncle Josh...


Relaxing after a hard morning cooking...


Cheese....


About 5 deer came by to say hi out behind my mom's house....I managed to catch a pic of one of them before they leaped out of view...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILES! GOD BLESS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a great Thanksgiving! Great photos, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Most of the shots I could get of the deer around my house are dead from being hit. lol

    ReplyDelete