Sunday, December 07, 2008

He's making a list....



Checking it twice!


He's gonna find out who's naughty and nice....


Santa Claus is coming to town...


xoxoxoxoxxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MISC PICTURES.....



My handsome boy...


You cant see me if i cant see you!


Love her smile...


Oh my....




LOVE TO ALL AND HOLIDAY GREETINGS!!~


P.S I need everyones address to send cards to..Rach, Jess, Sheri, Sabrina, Ruhiyyih, Chels, Deanne, Rhonda, Lindsay, Becca....etc....You know who you are even if you arent listed! My brain has just froze. Anyway the sooner the better! Thanks! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, these kids are adorable in their holiday clothing! We still need to go see Santa and write our letter, all will be done this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a cute outing. Make sure we get a list...ok?
    Miss you all ....Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could your KayKay look ANY MORE like you???

    Your kids are GORGEOUS! :o)

    I'll give you my addy if you'll give me yours. ;oP

    Email me. rachael.davis@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Very authentic looking Santa too! lol I agree she looks just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas photos! So much FUN!

    ReplyDelete