Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

in the Brenneman household....


though I have YET to get my cards out

(I will!, I will!)....

Here are a few memories we created for the year 2008....



I like this one because it has Sam with Kayla in the background! kinda neat..


Sammy and his ornament for 2008 (thanks Nana)


Kayla and her ornament for 2008...


Me hanging the top ones...


My 2 cuties in front of the tree....


My new favorite picture! Aren't they cute?!?...


Sam took this one.....Brad and I...


Here is a video of us all decorating together....


Our fireplace...


This is a video of our dock (and the lit trees) out back....and I was AMAZED at the work of art in the sky.....


__________________________________________

In some not so good news....Brad was laid off.

We are struggling with the shock of it, but we remind ourselves that we are NOT alone. There are SO many going through this right now...and worse...losing their homes.

Though it is rough right now...we are fortunate to be blessed with a wonderful, supportive family, and so many supportive friends. THANK YOU! Please keep us and others in your prayers this season.

I end with one of my ALL time FAVORITE songs...the lyrics get me EVERY time! (please let it take the time to download..it takes like 30 seconds) Love to all!



Happy Holidays!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh .... Brennemans .... That was such a wonderful tree trimming session you have. Yes, you are bless to have a roof over you head. Thank the good Lord. Keep your chin up. Things will get better. Love you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!

    Love the new pics..you guys are so beauuuutiful!

    I love the video of God's art..and then you being beckoned at the end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! That's all I can say ... from the family tree trimming, the lovely trees reflecting off of the lake, God's special paint brush across the sky, and the absolutely beautiful song! I so needed that right now. Praise God for all of you. Can't wait to see you all! Big Huge cyber hugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about Brad being laid off. God sees the bigger picture, it is hard for us that cannot. Great photos here - so many blessings all around! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete