Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fireproof....

O.k...so we started this series at church a few weeks ago...and I have to say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

I haven't seen the movie, since I am waiting for Brad and I to be in the same room/state so we can enjoy and relate to it together. But I HAVE seen clips of it here and there at church and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see it and start the 40 day "project me/us". I love that my church is also involved.

It isn't that I think my marriage is in trouble, and we need help...but I feel marriage IS a work in progress, and if there are things I can do, both for myself and my spouse, to IMPROVE and grow...then I am ALL for it.


I am about to begin the book, but have been waiting to read it until after I saw the movie (which, by the way, can be found at any Redbox, Netflix, or movie store)...
I'm just not so sure I can wait! :)

The book can be found at Amazon.

I will surely be writing more on this in the future. And if there is anyone who has read or seen the movie...or if you are interested in doing it as well, let me know....I would love to have someone (besides my hubby) to discuss it with!

Love to all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment