Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Oh, the memories we make.....

The first video is of Brad hiding under the covers to surprise the kids...he drove all the way down to see Sam's first soccer game (which was cancelled due to RAIN!)....But their reaction is priceless!....


Kayla, of course, was attached to him like GLUE!


And then last night, I wasn't feeling to swell, so Grandma and Grandpa offered to read the kids their bedtime story.... *sigh*
I just LOVE these video's and pictures! They truly ARE priceless!!!

It started off with Kayla "reading" to Grandma, and then Grandma to her...


Awwww.....


And then of course Sam wanted to be involved, but instead chose to READ it TO Grandma...I truly lOVE this video on so many levels! :)


Not to be left out.....McKayla insisted on getting Grandpa involved...


She LOVES her grandpa!....


THANKS for the memories!



PRICELESS I tell ya....just priceless! :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely sweet and priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness watching the surprise video made me teary! I can totally remember when my dad was on the road and how we would miss him.... great post, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete