Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NO MORE DIAPERS!!!

McKayla is now 100% potty trained. She is in her big girl panties at night, and I am SOOO proud of her! Granted she could have been trained sooner had mommy not offered water at bedtime every night.

Lesson learned! :)

I am SOOO proud of her.

But Sam asked me the other day when the baby was coming out of my belly.

Does he know something I don't? LOL...He has asked for a little brother about 15 times now. Only because his cousin just welcomed one and he wants EVERYTHING his cousin has.
Guess what Sam?
Not this time buddy....
at least not yet! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kristi and KayKay! Drew needs sips of water EVERY night, so I'm figuring we'll be using pull ups forever! It was so nice to talk to you today- really. I had the nannying 'interview' and it went well...hey, I should have put you down as a reference...oh well, next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! So glad she's doing it for you! I got Damien trained at 3.5 just by saying, "these are underwear and you either pee on the toilet or pee on your clothes." He's had about 3 accidents since and 1 was that day. lol

    ReplyDelete