Wednesday, April 08, 2009

1st Grade Play....

Bug had his 1st grade play yesterday....

He was a violin! And although they did not use costumes.....I still say Bug was the cutest violin there! :) Of course I tend to be bias! :)

Here is my boy in action!....

He is so proud of himself...and so am I!!!


Here is a video of him saying his line....his voice is the loudest one! :)....


Look, I'm a violin....well sorta...


It was somewhat of a musical...here he is singing and doing what he does best....


Meanwhile here are Drama Mama and her friend Sophia from across the street. These 2 were so crazy! THATS why the camera shakes the whole time during the video...*rolls her eyes*


WAY TO GO BUG!! I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!


I am the luckiest mom in the world to have this boy!

2 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful piece, Sammy... You are so cool...We are proud of you...
    Where is the video of Kay Kay and Sophie? It was just a photo..I was waiting to see the "shakin' w/laughter video" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! A talented little guy that you have there :)

    ReplyDelete