Thursday, April 30, 2009

A few updated pictures and video....

We'll start with the cutest video ever! (:P) ....taken a few days ago


Then for such a beautiful day it was off to go outside...


picking all the weeds..I mean, flowers....


she smells them by shoving them up her nose (and yours!)...


The water lilies (?) growing by the dock...


Time for a swim...


1st swim of theyear and she hopped right in!~...brrr....


Looking for sticks to throw to Angel (neighbors dog)...


Even friends came over to join us!....


Look out everyone....It's He-Man!!...

More to come....Love to all!~

4 comments:

  1. Man I miss my baby-girl!! She is getting so big and more and more beautiful everyday!!!(Just like her Mommy) Sure do miss swimming with Sammy! Hopefully I wont have to work this weekend and I can come down and spend some quality time with you guys!!! Miss You Sweetpea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies and Gentlemen ..... Here's Kay Kay .... the next American Idol! or is she the next "Hannah Montana" ... Woo Hoo! She should be in show biz. Not shy in front of the camera....lol
    That our Baby Doll! .... Miss you all. Take care Daddy-O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss that April/May weather down there that is for sure
    They are sweet Kris, Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings a smile to my face everytime I watch it dear!!! Love you dear and keep the posts coming baby, I sure do miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete