Monday, May 04, 2009

Berry-pickin'

Kayla and I went strawberry picking with a friend this morning. (hey Mim's)

We had such a blast, but I was seriously concerned that McKayla would get a belly-ache from all the strawberries she ate.

Here is our berry picking fun in pictures and video...


The patch...



The prices...



Gettin ready to go pick...



She is SOOOO ready...



look at the strawberries!...




Auntie Mimi showing drama mama what to do...




Look what I got Mom! (please note the still clean face)...



This is fun!...




Ohhhhh and we can EAT too!!......




These are YUMMY!....




Thanks Mom...the 55 strawberries I ate were great!... LOVE her face!



Our bucket...



The Drama Mama and I....


She ate right up until we left, and then asked to go back and get more...



My goober. God I LOVE this girl!


She REALLY would NOT stop eating....wish i could eat her up!
Love to all!~

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the one where she has her head on her shoulders and giving those I am so innocent eyes!!! Love the shirt also!!! Cant wait to see you this weekend babydoll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos - what a memorable trip! I do love strawberries too, I can totally see how a belly ache would happen if I lived near a patch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has always love her strawberries. Sweet or Tart regardless...What a doll! Yup! Daddy-O, that was also my favorite picture with the sweet innocent face. What a gal you got there!

    ReplyDelete